- 1 ea shallot
- 2 ea garlic cloves
- 2 5 oz packages spinach
- 10 oz marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temp
- ½ c mayo
- 2 Tbs The Truffleist Truffle Oil
- 1 c parmesan, grated
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Finely mince the shallot, and microplane the garlic. Heat one tablespoon of truffle oil in a sauté pan over low heat, and sweat the shallots for a few minutes until translucent, then add in the garlic. Sauté a couple more minutes, just until garlic is soft. Transfer shallot and garlic to a small bowl.
- Heat the second tablespoon of truffle oil, and, over medium high heat, sauté the spinach in batches. Once all the spinach is sautéed, remove from the pan and onto a cutting board, then roughly chop it.
- Add the spinach, shallot and garlic, artichokes, cream cheese, mayo and ¾ cup parmesan back into the pan, and stir until all melted together and mixed thoroughly.
- At this point, transfer into a baking dish or oven-safe ramekins. Sprinkle the remaining parmesan over the top, and place in the oven for about 20-25 min, until golden and bubbling.