- 2 tablespoons Truffle Butter by The Truffleist
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine 1⁄4 tsp Truffle Salt by The Truffleist
- 1⁄4 tsp kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 3⁄4 pounds large or extra-large shrimp, shelled
- 1⁄3 cup chopped parsley Freshly squeezed juice of half a lemon Cooked pasta or crusty bread
- In a large skillet, melt butter with olive oil.
- Add garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add wine or broth, salt, red pepper flakes and plenty of black pepper and bring to a simmer. Let wine reduce by half, about 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp and sauté until they just turn pink, 2 to 4 minutes depending upon their size.
- Stir in the parsley and lemon juice and serve over pasta or accompanied by crusty bread.