Truffled Basil-Hazelnut Pesto
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves, packed
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup Truffle Oil by The Truffleist
- 1/3 cup toasted hazelnuts
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 tsp Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place the basil leaves and hazelnuts into the bowl of a food processor and pulse several times.
- Add the garlic and Parmesan or Romano cheese and pulse several times more.
- Scrape down the sides of the food processor with a rubber spatula.
- While the food processor is running, slowly add the olive oil in a steady small stream.
- Add salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.