- 3 to 4 medium ripe red and yellow tomatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds), sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 pound Burrata cheese, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- Truffle Salt by The Truffleist
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Place the tomatoes on a platter in an alternating pattern.
- Nestle the Burrata halves among the tomatoes.
- Scatter the basil leaves over the tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Sprinkle with a generous pinch of Truffle Salt by the Truffleist and cracked black pepper, to taste.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Serve immediately.