Truffle Butter Ribeye Steak
TRUFFLE BUTTER RIBEYE STEAKS
- 2 portions dry-aged, bone-in ribeye steaks
- 4 Tbs kosher salt
- 2 Tbs freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbs grapeseed oil, or other oil with high smoking point
- 4 Tbs The Truffleist Flagship Truffle Butter
- Place ribeyes on plate, and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a pan, then sear steaks until golden on all sides, approx 3-4 min each side.
- Add 2 Tbs butter to your pan, and baste steak with the melted butter by spooning it over the top.
- Remove steaks from pan and place on a plate, allowing to rest for about 10 min.
- Serve steaks with another dollop of truffle butter on top.