Bacon Wrapped Dates Stuffed With Truffle Foie Gras
- 24 ea pitted dates
- 1 ea The Truffleist truffle foie gras
- 8 slices bacon
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Slice the bacon strips into thirds. Cut one end off the foie gras, and place in a ziplock bag or piping bag. Cut the tip off, and pipe the foie gras into dates, filling them.
- Wrap each stuffed date in a strip of bacon, securing with a toothpick if necessary, and place them seam-side down on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, flipping the dates halfway through the cook time to allow the bacon to crisp on all sides. Serve immediately.