By Chef Tony Nassif
- 1 thick slice sourdough bread
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tsp white wine
- 8 slices raclette cheese
- 3 slices cooked extra thick cut bacon cut in half
- 2 Tbs Truffleist Truffle Mousse de Foie Gras
- 1 egg
- Cut sourdough bread into 1 1/4 inch slices if you do not have old bread toast your sourdough until dry and set aside. Then brush to the bread with a clove of garlic, truffleist truffle sauce and a little bit of white wine for flavor.
- Place the slices of Raclette On top of the sourdough. You can put as much or as little cheese as you would like for this recipe I personally like to put a lot.
- Bake in the oven at 400° for Approximately seven minutes then finish in the broiler for another 20 seconds.
- Remove from oven please cook bacon on top and garnish with Sunny egg then add truffle foie gras on top of the egg and let it melt and enjoy!