serves 2 - 6
- 1 each premade flatbread/pizza crust of your choice
- 1 bunch spinach
- 1/2 c cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 c shredded mozzarella
- 1 8 oz ricotta
- 1/4 c parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp The Truffleist Truffle Salt
- Preheat oven to 475F.
- Place flatbread on a baking sheet. Spread spinach evenly over flatbread, then top with shredded
- mozzarella, then cherry tomatoes.
- Bake in the oven until cheese is bubbly and golden, approximately 8-10 mins.
- Remove from oven and carefully place onto cutting board. Dollop ricotta on, then finish with truffle salt
- and parmesan.
- Slice to serve.